Leave a Reply Cancel reply
- “Coastal cleanup yields more than 10M pounds of trash,” by Cathy Payne. USA Today, 14 May 2013: usatoday.com/story/news/wor… 4 days ago
- “20,000kg of trash in one day of coast clean-up,” by David Ee. The Sunday Times, 28 Apr 2013: coastalcleanup.wordpress.com 4 days ago
- RT @sivasothi: Meanwhile, Singapore’s 2012 International Coastal Cleanup results: coastalcleanup.nus.edu.sg/results/2012/s… 4 days ago
- RT @sivasothi: Top 10 trash items on beaches around the world are every day items: food wrappers, beverage containers, plastic bags: http:/… 4 days ago
- RT @sivasothi: International Coastal Cleanup Data Release of last year’s cleanup data (97 countries) by the Ocean Conservancy: http://t.co/… 4 days ago
- Horseshoe crab rescue during International Coastal Cleanup Singapore recce ride. Rescued 45 of them. facebook.com/kenneth.pinto/… via @ croamat 6 days ago
- 60km+ bicycle ride w/Brompton: HV, LCK, Kranji, Sg Kadut (7-11 shop MIA), Woodlands/Upp BT Road. Rescued 45 entangled horseshoe crabs via 6 days ago
- Just completed a 67.56 km bike - recce ride. rnkpr.com/a2yqfmn #RunKeeper via @acroamatic 6 days ago
- The trash load at Tanah Merah Site 9 (from the Zone Captains recce) - RT@cubismwonder: Holy moly! http://t.co/Sih7zpQLjH 1 week ago
- Recce-ing Tanah Merah with @curiousreduvius @impaural twitpic.com/cobv0v twitpic.com/cobv1i via @cubismwonder 1 week ago
- Shifting specimens!
- “Lessons to a child, from Mother Nature” – Toddycat Sean Yap’s relationship with nature
- Exploring Singapore’s biodiversity – reflections of a Canadian exchange student at NUS
- Join the Youth for Ecology Dialogues on Saturdays 4, 11 and 18 May 2013: 8 am to 1pm!
- “Pulau Ubin – facts and discussion” – Tue 30 Apr 2013: 7.00pm – 9.30pm @ NUS LT27