- A to A – NAFA 100m (30ppl)
- B to B – Nature Society Singapore (NSS) + St Nicholas 100m (23ppl)
- C to C – AVA 85m (10pl)
- D to D – NSS + Bedok View Sec School 150m (43ppl)
- E to E – NSS + Sukyo Mahikari 75m (20ppl)
- F to F – NSS + Sukyo Mahikari 75m (20ppl)
- G to G – NSS + Anne's Group 75m (22 + ?11ppl)
- H to H – NSS + ECO 75m (?15ppl)
- I to I – NSS + Individuals Participants 75m (?20ppl)
- J to J – Ngee Ann Poly (School of Humanities) 75m (40ppl)
- K to K – MCYS + NParks UbinVolunteers 75m (?15ppl)
This year, The Nature Society of Singapore has managed to rally a large number of volunteers (~175) from various corners of Singapore and have absorbed most of the individual sign-ups to ICCS.
CJ and CJ South volunteers can expect lots of rubbish near the strand line and also some sightings of wild boars…mummy, daddy and the little watermelon lookalike ones. If they are lucky enough when they look up, they may catch the gaze of the majestic fish eagles swooping low just above the trees. There are a fair share of newly abandoned fishing nets at CJ South which will require considerable effort to remove.