I took some time to update the ICCS Webpage at coastalcleanup.nus.edu.sg.
- The Home Page now list only major items (no more adverts): status, organiser’s workshop (will be replaced with the Site Buddies Briefing later), Individual Registration. Principal sources of information about the cleanup are listed on the right column.
- Integrated contents of “Downloads” page into the “Organiser’s Page”.
- “Organiser’s Page” now includes a preamble which addresses the typical questions of a new organiser.
- The “Photo Galleries” page has been collapsed into the “Results” page, and renamed the “Results & Photos” page. This reduces the number of sections and places the results together with photos – materials which journalists and bloggers request for the most.
- Sections renamed to better reflect content – “Articles and Links” has become “Resources”, “Zone” has become “Zones & Sites” and “ICCS Otters” to “Coordinators”.
- Participants page – now includes the Individual Participant Registration link for ICCS 2009.
- Zones & Sites page – now includes ICCS Site Status.
- Articles page – now includes the two short promotional videos from Ocean Conservancy (2008, 2009) amongst other edits.
- ICCS Otters – rearranged.
Minor/did not change:
- Why cleanup