Registration for ICCS 2012 has now opened!
First: Check Site Availability, Difficulty and Location
- Check the availability of sites at: http://iccs-status.rafflesmuseum.net
- A difficulty level estimate is provided for guidance. You can examine the assessment details here: http://iccs-sites.rafflesmuseum.net
- The location of the sites on Google Maps is provided here: http://iccs-map.rafflesmuseum.net
Second: Registration by Organisers
Organisers may register at this page: http://iccs-registration.rafflesmuseum.net/
You will be allocated a site and the relevant Zone Captain will inform you by mid-June.
The dates in the ICCS 2012 calendar are as follows:
- Sat 07 Jul 2012 – ICCS Workshop for Organisers: 8am-12pm
- Sat 25 Aug 2012 – ICCS Lecture (& Briefing for Site Buddies): 10am-12pm
- Sat 15 Sep 2012 – International Coastal Cleanup Singapore: 8am-12pm
Volunteer Site Buddies – we are looking for people who can assist operations on the ground as capable Site Buddies at various sites. This would involve the following dates (8am-12pm):
- Sat 09 Jun 2012: World Oceans Day cleanup
- Sat 07 Jul 2012: Site Buddies Workshop
- Sat 04 Aug 2012: National Day cleanup
- Sat 15 Sep 2012: ICCS
If you are willing and able, please sign up here: http://iccs-volunteer.rafflesmuseum.net
Independents sign-up in July.
For individuals who intend to participate on the event day in September only, we will announce the the sign up in July.
Otherwise, do check our twitter, blog or facebook pages.
Thank you for caring for the environment!
Coordinator, International Coastal Cleanup Singapore