The Kranji East mangrove cleanup was a motivating effort with many determined people coming together to do their bit for nature. Almost 150 people responded to the call and cleared more than 1,500kg of trash from this shoreline.
The event generated quite a number of blog posts, which is simply lovely!
- Joelle Lai’s pictorial, Raffles Museum News/Toddycats, 24 Sep 2013
- Toddycat Jocelyne Sze’s busy day! Nature Rambles, 23 Sep 2013
- Clarence the Independent joined us! klairens, 21 Sep 2013
- Toddycat Germaine’s muddy blog! The Living Fossil, 22 Sep 2013.
- Pearlynn’s cigarette lighter reflections! Reflections on Nature, 21 Sep 2013
- Liyana’s fourth coastal cleanup! Caryota Confessionals, 21 Sep 2013
And there are photo albums too: