Staff of St. Andrew’s Junior School kicked off their “Values in Action” program with a sharing session by N. Sivasothi aka Otterman at the school and then travelled to the west for a coastal cleanup at Pandan Mangrove on 26 Nov 2015:
- 1300h – Lunch @ School Canteen @ Potong Pasir
- 1400h – Introduction and Video Session @ Thinkubator
- 1445h – Depart for Ulu Pandan from the Carpark
- 1530h – Start of Pandan Mangrove Cleanup
- 1700h – Coastal cleanup ends and staff wash up
- 1715h – All depart for Staff D & D @ Civil Service Club Tessensohn
the very efficient Vice Principal Thomas Tan messaged me after the cleanup to say it was a wonderful, engaging experience, with the staff talking about it for days after the event. He hopes to keep the flame burning with positive action thereafter, in daily life!
See all the photos on Flickr.