Junior Casual Research Assistant for NUS‒NParks Marine Debris Project
2 months position; apply by 31 Jan 2020
The Research Assistant will assist in the NUS‒NParks Marine Debris Project and primarily involve data compilation.
- Minimum ‘A’ level Biology
- Familiar with the use of Microsoft Excel and Word.
- Strong written, communication, and oral skills.
- Meticulous, good organizational skills and able to focus on detail.
- Self-motivated and able to work independently.
- Must possess a personal laptop.
Desirable – have some knowledge of marine debris and local environmental efforts.
This is a part-time position, with hourly pay dependent upon qualifications and experience.
To apply, please send a cover letter and CV to Ms Joleen Chan (NUS Department of Biological Sciences) at firstname.lastname@example.org. Shortlisted applicants will be notified for interview by early Feb 2020.